Saturday, May 12, 2012

Illuminati: in Music Industry

As a child when I used to listen to music I never actually knew what I was listening too. In more cases than not I used to listen to music  because the instrumental was pleasurable to my young ears. In took until me reaching adult hood to fully understand what this music was all about it was corrupt and evil.
Many songs included subliminal message, many artists even worship the devil many people don't even realize. Some act innocent and say it's just music. But music can have an effect on especially if your weak minded and a music that's continuously play can stay in your mind rather you enjoy the song or not. So you tell again if music doesn't have an effect? Many Artist in order to advance in their careers they each where require to sign their name in blood  sold their soul for riches and fame. You can see illuminati and masonic symbolism from their; apearl, music video's, cd covers, movies, any place you can imagine


"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:10


Illuminati: in Music Industry




John Todd Explain Illuminati & Music



Rappers showing The Pyramid:

Soulja Boy


Eminem

2Pac



Songs Rap Artist Explain there sold selling





Tupac Smile

Tupac Good Life

Snoop Doggy Dog-Murder was The Case

Kayne West

Jay-Z - D'Evils

Eminem







Every Person Doesn't Sell Their Sold


Mynista

Imagery In Video's

Beyonce


Kayne-West Power

Jayz- On to the Next One

The BreakDown

Baphomet and the All Seeing Eye as Fashion

Here’s a picture I found of another big time Illuminati Puppet, Lady Gaga, in which she is clearly posing as Baphomet the god of Freemasons, while having only one eye open, as she usually does.




THERES SO MUCH THAT GOES ON IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY I'LL BLOG ABOUT THAT  SEPARATELY.....STAY TUNE!!!
















3 comments:

  1. Join illuminati - Freemason online today, to meet your demand and acquire wealth, power, protection and influence, we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization. we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil. we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone. The Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth, knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind .if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization brotherhoodsrecruitment@gmail.com WhatsApp Number +393511315961

    ReplyDelete
  2. join illuminati today and change your destiny .
    riches ,powers, protection, fame,life victory in just 3 day's . Whatsapp us ..Mr Monday on +2348050680253
    Email: illuminatiofficialworld19@gmail.com
    The 666 race for ever be untop so don't failed to join the new world order before its too late .Our lord Lucifer is welcoming you all the new souls who Love's him.
    LUCIFER Love's us so he have greater plans for mankind .if interested whatsapp us..Mr Monday.+2348050680253
    Email: illuminatiofficialworld19@gmail.com hail Lucifer
    You may born poor it not your mistake, but if you die poor it your mistake, don't be too proud too ask for help, and don't be discourage everything will work out okay, follow the light the light of illuminati will set you free don't think of what you are passing through before, illuminati always watch out for you
    GOOD LUCK...AND SAY HAIL TO THE LIGHT::::::::0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to give a testimony about a great illuminate member
    made that me to be who I am today at first I taught he was a
    scam but letter he told me that I should go and purchase
    some items that. Will cost me and I was like saying this man
    is a scam but he encouraged me to purchase the items and
    he also said that it was for my own good and I really send him
    the money and the next day he send me my pot of money and
    some parcel look at me now am very rich and famous if you
    want to be rich you can get in touch with him on WhatsApp
    number +27638498956 or gmail akhigbemudujohn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete