Thursday, May 10, 2012

Illuminati Architecture: Open Your Eyes

Mysterious Monuments

Some may continued to doubt the Illuminati existence but can't deny what's in front eyes. Illuminati architecture can be spotted almost anywhere. A sinister and curious Architectural Colossus is exploding across planet earth. Are mysterious monuments part of a Grand Design? Are the Illuminati elite using satanic architecture and magic to seduce men's minds and catapult humanity into a New Order of the Ages? You decide. I think it's time now that people some denying there existence and do something before everyone is enslaved. Wake Up and Fight Back People the world is yours!!!


This pyramid at the Louvre, commissioned by Francois "the Sphinx" Mitterand is made out of 666 panes of glass.



The mall in Washington DC is laid out so the gardens and streets form the image of an owl.



The pentagon is an infinite occult symbol -- it is the center of the pentagram and a pentagram fits perfectly inside a pentagon.


Obelisks are phallic symbols related to the Egyptian Sun god, Osiris. From left to right: the Washington Monument is a giant obelisk, at the Place de Concorde in Paris an Egyptian obelisk stands that was built in Luxor 3,200 years ago, the Eiffel Tower is also a giant obelisk







iIlluminati et le Louver ( Paris )


Washington dollar illuminat iPyramide


Pyramid In Las Vegas



 Sculpture in The Vatican






Eternal-Flame



This is the parliment building in New Zealand, called "The Beehive".


Swastika






2 comments:

  1. i want to share my testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was
    deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i
    search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around
    me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my
    way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i
    think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep
    repeating what he said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be
    famous” you need to cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried
    all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow
    friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my
    suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found their number
    so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us
    to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so
    this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave
    us $1,200,000 to start up our lives…. and now am testifying that if in any
    case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is for you to
    contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they
    instructed them to do, so you can as well Whats App Mr Kelvin
    +2348154637647 or for more information +2348154637647 or email: (thegreatilluminati28@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO viewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became RICH,FAMOUS AND POWERFUL, I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times, before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent, I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the membership form which I did and today am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want...... I know so many people are online also looking for help here is their official email (ILLUMINATIWORLDRICHFAMOUS666@GMAIL.COM) or contact them on WhatsApp via: +2349064844957

    ReplyDelete